Commentary on ECT and Cognition in the Asian Journal of Psychiatry

Not on PubMed, but nonetheless in the Asian Journal of Psychiatry,  from authors in Kuwait, is this commentary:


As far as I can tell, the authors wanted to publish this for the cutesy (and incomprehensible) title. While I myself have been guilty of the cutesy title, at least I always tried to back it up with substantive content. This commentary is a mishmash of "facts" and factoids about ECT and cognition, with some mechanism-of-action allusions thrown in. But we rarely get ECT publications from Kuwait, so I will give the authors some kudos for trying, and assume only the best of educational intentions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUL ECT vs Low Amplitude Seizure Therapy (LAP-ST)

ECT For Children at a University Hospital: New Study in JECT

ECT vs Ketamine: NEJM Article Sets Up False Equivalency